Smooth criminal

By Anonymous - 28/04/2012 01:55 - United States - Darien

Today, I was walking down the street, when a little old lady bumped into me and fell over. I helped her up and she thanked me for being "such a nice young man". It was only an hour later as I was in line at the store that I realized she'd pickpocketed my wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 665
You deserved it 2 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can imagine now what you would be saying to the cops. 'Help me officer I was robbed by a senior citizen.'

That's why you can't always trust old people. They look sweet but are all secret evil geniuses.

Comments

Old lady ninjas are becoming more common every day. Watch your backs.

Are you sure? Damn those old folk are sneaky!!

Wonder what shes going to spend the money on..probably male strippers and booze. Gotta love the senior citizens these days! :)

Finnick_fml 12

No good deed goes unpunished ;)

Aren't all ladies 'ageing'? In fact all people for that matter?

perdix 29

You did get your ass fondled. She just helped herself to the payment she deserved for a good butt-squeezing.

TheFamilyElf 17

"Such a nice young man"... Yep, nice enough to help her up, then buy her a nice meal, then some presents for her grandchildren, then a one way ticket out of town... Etc. Why is it that nice guys always seem to finish last?

Nice guys finish last thats why ill treat you like trash its not what i really wanna doooooo BUTTTTT youuu only date bad guys so ill give it my best try to treat you the way you want me toooooo. Lol sorry i had to

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

No, 51, it's the gutteral language of the FML-ese. These foul, ungrammatically correct, poor-spelling creatures are taking over the land of FML. 'Tis a shame.

What the hell are youuuuuuu talking about?

Perhaps 43 was referring to a popular song on Youtube?

Teabubbles 8

haha if you guys watch nigahiga on youtube, thats what 43 was referring to. its a popular song on youtube and when the person said " nice guys finish last" i thought of that song too. :)

geerod22 5

And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddlin' kids.

You deserve to have karma on your side forever.

user324234324 1

Burqa wearers are the true ninjas, Noor!