Smooth criminal

By Anonymous - 28/04/2012 01:55 - United States - Darien

Today, I was walking down the street, when a little old lady bumped into me and fell over. I helped her up and she thanked me for being "such a nice young man". It was only an hour later as I was in line at the store that I realized she'd pickpocketed my wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 665
You deserved it 2 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can imagine now what you would be saying to the cops. 'Help me officer I was robbed by a senior citizen.'

That's why you can't always trust old people. They look sweet but are all secret evil geniuses.

Comments

Wow that sucks. Like seriously, that just sucks.

Cuz the lady pissed on OP's hospitality. Sorry, I was a little absent when I was typin that.

Whoa whoa whoa 74, nobody said they were trying to ban the burqa or take your human rights away, chill out

Teabubbles 8

74- before you judge others so quickly, learn to know that Noor is actually just a really funny person and she always makes sarcastic comments. A lot of people are against many things anyways, im pretty sure your against miley cyrus, but hey, is that taking her rights away? hmmm? ;D

She is a smooth criminal. This could have been worse what if u in that moment have realised what she was doing and then u start to have a go at her, from far away u look like a crazy person threatening an elderly in the street.. wow ur screwed ur going to end up visiting the police station either way !!!

That's just crazy! But please don't think all people are bad OP. Look at you, you were nice when you really didn't have to be. You just got screwed by the wrinkled old bat. Keep being nice.

It's the old ones you have to watch out for, OP!

Sorry Op, you got dubbed by one of the oldest cons in the world. Catching a pick pocket is easy as long as you aren't distracted by other physical stimuli, like being bumped into or helpfully lifting someone to their feet. ;) I'm a little bit into slight of hand tricks myself, coins and such, and they're fun to attempt. I'm just sorry you were on the receiving end of a malicious one. Sure surprising when it's a senior citizen that pulls on over on you, isn't it? ;) Just goes to show you they're not dead yet and there may not be anything wrong with them....they're just old! :) Something we may all be lucky to get to one day. :)