Smooth criminal

By Anonymous - 28/04/2012 01:55 - United States - Darien

Today, I was walking down the street, when a little old lady bumped into me and fell over. I helped her up and she thanked me for being "such a nice young man". It was only an hour later as I was in line at the store that I realized she'd pickpocketed my wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 665
You deserved it 2 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can imagine now what you would be saying to the cops. 'Help me officer I was robbed by a senior citizen.'

That's why you can't always trust old people. They look sweet but are all secret evil geniuses.

Comments

jayisacooter 1

Gotta love those "sweet old ladies"!!!!!

thats why I have a wallert witha chain attached.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

I thought it was because your profile picture makes you look like a biker with a white-person afro

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Just to be clear, that was a compliment. Curl-fros are amazing.

^^^^ especially when it's bright orange!!!

At least it wasn't an old man, who needed help across the street......

silentblack 0

Am I the only one who sung the first line, in the "ain't no rest for the wicked" melody?

You're taking someones rights when you're against burqa. I don't see the matter with burqas, it's for pro ninjas or Muslims. Btw, just don't ******* take someone else's rights away. We are all humans and deserve to be equally treated.

Are you talking about your comment? Haha jk I won't be mean. Keep it real in Jersey where like half my family resides. :)

BAD HABITS ARE HARD TO BREAK. So all you young fmlers, stop while you can. shes been doing this all her life now she can get away with it. arent those senior discounts enough??