Smart move

By Triedtobecool - 06/04/2009 02:22 - Canada

Today, I went to buy beer underage for a party to impress a girl. I picked up the case of beer and went to the cashier, he ran it through without asking for ID. I left the store with a smirk on my face, I arrived at the party and showed the case to the girl. It was non-alcoholic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 972
You deserved it 99 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

YDI for trying to buy beer underage AND YDI because you somehow thought that would impress a girl.

shiie 0

"Oh Johnny, you bought beer? Let's make out!"

Comments

Hahaha, #5. I'm going to guess that you're pretty young if you think that buying beer underage would impress a girl/make her like you. It's just about as impressive as stealing it. Well... It might impress her. But honestly, if that's the kind of thing that grabs her attention, why would you bother chasing her in the first place?

hey, if mclovin can do it, why can't you?

haha come to france, you can buy alcohol without any ID's

Should have played it off. " YEAH ITS NON-AlCOHOLIC!! I am driving home after this and call me crazy if I don't want to do so drunk." could have won some points out of it.

kellster 2

LOL x 238572038378473928 GOOD JOB!!!!!! I'm sure the ladies just adore you! We generally prefer our men so brainless they're barely able to remember to breathe, hahahaha! Tip: get a good fake ID. Tip #2: stop trying to impress girls. I have a feeling that one's doomed to failure. *still laughing*

jambalaya 0

You have to be 21 to buy non-alcoholic beer too! It still has a small percentage of alcohol in it.

MukyDaCookie 0

2 words man: Fake ID Or just get someone to buy it for you, im sure someone has an older brother/sister that doesn't care. My friend's older brother was addicted to crack at 16, so he bought us all the weed/alcohol we wanted - we had to pay of course, but he bought it

haha no worries. i did that once. i wanted to bring a bottle of champagne and i just took some from my parents stock. i get to the party and i had brough sparkling cider... not champagne.. oh wellz..