Smart move

By Triedtobecool - 06/04/2009 02:22 - Canada

Today, I went to buy beer underage for a party to impress a girl. I picked up the case of beer and went to the cashier, he ran it through without asking for ID. I left the store with a smirk on my face, I arrived at the party and showed the case to the girl. It was non-alcoholic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 972
You deserved it 99 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

YDI for trying to buy beer underage AND YDI because you somehow thought that would impress a girl.

shiie 0

"Oh Johnny, you bought beer? Let's make out!"

Comments

KwitIt 0

That is just such an incredibly stupid idea. Either you were going to get into trouble and have the cops called on you, or the clerk was going to get into HUGE trouble and probably go to JAIL for selling to a minor. And why did you think that being stupid would impress a girl?

Oh what I would give to be the cashier selling that to you.

Chicks dig tools, big time. Quickest way to get into their pants. Because there's nothing more attractive than a guy who does the bidding of everyone else just to impress people.

you should've gotten someone the right age to get the beer and get her blind drunk so she was impressed by anything you do......to her. You just wasted money for a girl and your plan didnt even work out properly! idiot! what does YDI mean? #5 was awesome :P

quesoesbueno59 0

Why would any sane person really think that stuff like this would impress a girl? The only thing that is really easy to figure out about women is that they don't care about shit like this. Well, the ones that aren't stupid don't.

iluvmycatz 0

i would not be impressed... ur an idiot.... buying beer under aged and breaking hte law isnt impressiv

yeah...everyone pretty much said what i wanted to say. YDI and iDIED @ #5

You deserved it, the amount of stupidity in that one statement is astounding.

Sounds like a combination of Superbad and the very first episode of Clone High. lol people are stupid. Rip off the labels and they'll pretend to be drunk. A large part of drunkenness is the placebo effect. If you're supposed to be getting drunk then you'll feel that way.

Kinda like how, in one study, they took cheap wine from a box and put it in a cheap looking bottle, and took the same wine and put it in an expensive bottle. One guy took 5 minutes to describe how sucky the "cheaper" wine was, and spent half an hour raving over the "expensive" wine. A lot of stuff is really just a placebo affect.