Smart move

By Triedtobecool - 06/04/2009 02:22 - Canada

Today, I went to buy beer underage for a party to impress a girl. I picked up the case of beer and went to the cashier, he ran it through without asking for ID. I left the store with a smirk on my face, I arrived at the party and showed the case to the girl. It was non-alcoholic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 972
You deserved it 99 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

YDI for trying to buy beer underage AND YDI because you somehow thought that would impress a girl.

shiie 0

"Oh Johnny, you bought beer? Let's make out!"

Comments

lol I've so done that before but not same situation

I'm sure that at least 50,000 of the people that have already clicked "You deserved it," determined that by reading the first sentence. FMLs are ALWAYS a MAJOR YDI when they include trying to impress someone, or doing something illegal.

Yeah, a guy buying beer underage wouldn't impress me. It'd put me off. If he thinks that buying alcohol underaged makes him special, then he can do that with his mates, I'd want nothing to do with the idiot. :)

This has gotta be fake, you still need to be over 21 with an ID to buy non-alcoholic beer, as it still contains a small amount of alcohol.

I read the first sentence and clicked YDI. Asshole.

Nice job dumb ass. And if a girl is impressed by buying beer when you're underage... she's a dumb ass. I for one hate alcohol. I just hate it. It's dumb. And drinking underage is dumb. Stop screwing up your life.

Wow, I just imagined the look on your face when you found out... Not only did you fail epicly, you get crushing disappointment that you don't look 18 (or 21, not sure on Canada legal age) like you thought you did. Never has anyone deserved it more.

So, you were trying to be cool? How about being a dumbass? YDI

Technically, you did manage to get beer. it doesn't mention that she wanted you to get beer with alchoholic content :)