Sketchy

By anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Austria

Today, I discovered that my ex-girlfriend, who I dated for 6 years, is getting engaged to my friend. The very same "friend" who's been encouraging me to break up with her for the past year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 575
You deserved it 3 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wouldn't it feel like sweet, sweet justice to crash their wedding? Unfortunately, somehow YOU'D end up looking like the bad guy.

dumbass....FYL...bang them. both. with a shotgun.

Comments

dude go over to his house and kiick his ass, for taking your girl. damn this sucks for you

JayCarr15 0

how do you date someone for 6 years and not notice that theres something going on between them and ur friend?

dancesport20 0

Wow......I thought my situation was bad. I feel for you. I would totally wanna beat the crap out of my friend if they did that. Hope things look up for you....

what a jerk...but i have to admit if you didn't realize that something was up between you and the girl you have been with for six years then you should pay better attention.

I'm curious as to whether or not that was the only hint that you were given to their relationship. It probably wouldn't hurt to be more attentive though. On the other hand, since they could've been more forthright, I wouldn't think less of you for dumping both of them; in fact, I might even recommend it. PS That second "sentence" isn't really a sentence. It's a fragment. Wopz.

brunette4life 0

If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it..

that sucks dude. I would beat his ass to next year and crazy glue his penis to his ass. if he got a small wanker then glue his anus so he can't poop.

jaylinquent 0