Sketchy

By anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Austria

Today, I discovered that my ex-girlfriend, who I dated for 6 years, is getting engaged to my friend. The very same "friend" who's been encouraging me to break up with her for the past year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 575
You deserved it 3 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wouldn't it feel like sweet, sweet justice to crash their wedding? Unfortunately, somehow YOU'D end up looking like the bad guy.

dumbass....FYL...bang them. both. with a shotgun.

Comments

YoungE 0
YoungE 0

2 **** with em both you should say you have hiv..thn you will get the last laugh

MamaC_fml 0

Better yet, anonymously send a gift for the bridal shower (since it'll be opened in front of friends/family/in-laws/gossips there) containing positive HIV test results for you and a HIV testing kit.

Fool. You didn't pick up on the signs? YDI for being blind and oblivious. Wonder if you'll be the best man? Also, after 6 years, why didn't you pop the question? I guess you didn't really love her.

You should have taken your friend's advice. He was trying to tell you that she is a no-good, two-timing **** bitch.

it happens , it's messed up but people fall in love and sometimes you can't stop it, move on with your life and as an adult you learn to live with it. what your eyes won't see your heart won't dwell , so just keep your distance.

dudeitsdanny 9

I dont think he cares that they fell in love. Its probably that they fell in love while he was dating her. Implying, at least, emotional cheating. Thats the painful kind of cheating.

dudeitsdanny 9

You, sir/ma'am, are awesome. Took the words right out of my brain and made it make sense. Of course, OP, its only right that if she does want you back, you do her bestfriend. If she doesnt, you date her bestfriend =) and go to the wedding with her and become a friend of PDA. Torture this chick like sick ***** deserve =)

I agree with you man, #28 all the way.

Nic_hole 0

well you should have seen it coming dude, that's messed up of your friend, alot of these fmls are about cheating with the op's (best) friend

Nic_hole 0

but I'm really sorry :/ that's just crazy, idk how you didn't realize something was up?!

yes ! crash the wedding. trust it will just ruin it for her and ur so called friend. what bitches both. what do u really got to lose ?