Sketchy

By anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Austria

Today, I discovered that my ex-girlfriend, who I dated for 6 years, is getting engaged to my friend. The very same "friend" who's been encouraging me to break up with her for the past year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 575
You deserved it 3 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wouldn't it feel like sweet, sweet justice to crash their wedding? Unfortunately, somehow YOU'D end up looking like the bad guy.

dumbass....FYL...bang them. both. with a shotgun.

Comments

Sounds he'd already given u a hint? It's okay... Don't worry Man, you will find your girl!

I'm guessing you have no actual experience with females pimpin88. Pretty sure most people would just roll their eyes at pathetic high school attempts to turn it into an excessive drama that's meant to make them feel bad and lose any of the guild they might have been feeling. F the OPs life, but it happens, and childish crap like your suggestions would just make his ex feel better about her decision.

Damn that is ****** up. You should beat his ass.

escapenowx 0

i fail to see why he was convincing you to dump her instead of her dumping you? that's stupid; people are dumb and you deserve better, she sounds like a whoree.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! See, this is why you ignore your friends' input on your relationships. There can be a lot of jealousy and ulterior motives involved.

brunette4life 0

oh my GOD that is horrible! I wonder if the girl was in on it the whole time

... No, she had no idea she was dating two people at once. Poor girl was tricked into the whole mess...

Flutist 3

I know people want to tell OP to blow her brains out, but how is being rude, crashing the wedding, or sleeping with her going to do anything. Especially the "get her to cheat" aspect. Obviously she has done it before and the fiance had no problems with it. It went on for a year, none of them openly admitted their affair. They let Op take the fall. SO No, I don't believe cheating would solve anything. Hiring a nice ax murderer might. =)

kcnelsonund 0

what are you people amish??? U guys just pass around girls like a blunt at an eminem concert.... u need to mushroom stamp that b*&%$ across her face.

Sing it with me! IF YOU LIKED IT THEN YOU SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT, IF YOU LIKED IT THEN YOU SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT..... Why is that so hard to understand? I wouldn't have waited six years for you, either!

Vexlor 0

So its ok for girls to cheat but its not ok for guys to cheat? We have feelings you know...