Simmer down, dad

By QQQ - 20/05/2014 17:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to kick my own father out of my house after he started attacking my wife for breastfeeding our newborn son in the living room. All the way to the door, he ranted that, "You don't see me whipping my dick out and pissing in front of everyone, do you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 140
You deserved it 5 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's official: he's a complete bastard.

VengeanceChicken 12

But breastfeeding provides nourishment, whereas pissing in front of everyone provides dirty looks and makes you a recipient for a potential ass-kicking....

Comments

get ur dad breast pumps for fathers day. that ought to show him.

The father definately over reacted, however, if you have company over your wife should use a blanket or somethi g to cover while breast feeding if it makes people feel uncomfortable.

rocker_chick23 27

How do you know she didn't? She most likely did.

most women cover up when feeding their baby anyway ..

supersquirel500 10

Your father was wrong to do that. Since it is your home, and she is your wife, it's perfectly fine to breastfeed in the living room. BUT, there was company over so maybe a more private room would have been better.

z0mBi3kiTTy 18

no.. from her perspective, HE should be the one to leave the room!!

She could have had respect to go into a different room and privately breast feed while having company over.

Why the hell should she? It's her house. If he didn't like it he could have gone to another room. She doesn't have too.

Absolutely because it's so wrong of her to be comfortable in her own house with family.

#122 Oh my god of course i mean why on earth should the recently pregnate woman be comfortable **** that she should be in a tight maids outfit making sandwiches in the kitchen and if the baby needs breast feeding then obviously she needs to seek validation of everyone around her -.- bitch please

Your dad is an ass. I am glad you defended your wife. I hope your wife is not to traumatised by her father-in-laws bullish and rude behaviour.

Breast feeding in public is considered public nudity. Your father is uncomfortable at seeing your wifes naked breasts. I agree he could have handled it better though, but your wife should have gone to the bed room if you have guests.

rocker_chick23 27

She wasn't in the public, she was in HER living room. She had every right to breast feed where ever the **** she wanted.

1. It wasn't a public place 2. In the U.S where this is posted it is legal in ALL states to breast feed in public. So no it's not considered public nudity. Look it up next time so you don't look like an idiot

in australia, absolutely noone has the right to ask you to leave or to go somewhere else. i think they can ask you to cover up, but thats about it. and considering breast feeding is a completely natural act, why would it ever be considered public nudity? & if done correctly, you can barely see the breast anyway.

kingdomgirl94 29

Even if they ask you to leave you can claim harassment and discrimination. In Canada women can walk in public 100% topless because men are allowed to and it was ruled as inequality years ago.

In several states in the US, women are allowed to go topless as well. There have been many, many lawsuits where people/police/the city are in the wrong for making a woman cover up or arresting her for being topless. Sadly, in some states women still don't have this right.

Wow, what a great grandfather he'll be!

My grandparents were never like this. What has happened to the world? :'(

rocker_chick23 27

Why do people think breast feeding is icky? Breasts were designed to give nourishment and not be sexual objects.