Simmer down, dad

By QQQ - 20/05/2014 17:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to kick my own father out of my house after he started attacking my wife for breastfeeding our newborn son in the living room. All the way to the door, he ranted that, "You don't see me whipping my dick out and pissing in front of everyone, do you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 140
You deserved it 5 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's official: he's a complete bastard.

VengeanceChicken 12

But breastfeeding provides nourishment, whereas pissing in front of everyone provides dirty looks and makes you a recipient for a potential ass-kicking....

Comments

You did good OP. My husband was constantly on top of me about covering up (I was always as covered as possible, but my son had a latch problem and it required me to see what I was doing at the beginning). It was really hard to relax when he was shoving extra blankets on me and getting angry if it slipped off. Boobs are there for food, being sexually attractive is an extra perk, not their main function.

I hope you will not take offence if I comment that your husband was being a jerk. I hope that he has matured enough to agree with me.

z0mBi3kiTTy 18

you're not alone! we get that mentality change. unfortunately others don't... we just need to stick to our guns and make it a normalcy!

damnit1989 16

Ok I would like to agree with a lot of people saying that she can do whatever she wants in her own damn living room. I would also like to mention that I myself never did that, and always covered up, not because people didn't want to see it, but because I was a little shy and didn't want people looking at my boobs. But again, I don't have a problem with anyone else bringing it out to feed their baby, even if we are in the middle of the busiest street in the world.

an3ph 20

Kudos to you for showing him the door. You are a credit to husband-kind.

When I was nursing my son he wouldn't eat if he was covered up. So if I was around other people (especially in my own home) and he needed to eat I would state, very bluntly, "I'm going to breast feed now. If you don't like it feel free to leave the room" and it was never an issue.

Lol i herd someone once saying "brestfeeding is child molestation" people are weird

itcomesinthrees 10

People who think that have some serious issues!

rocker_chick23 27

Well I guess I molested my son for a year. *Rolls eyes* People who say that are idiots. Breast feeding is natural and not sexual.

JustStella 28

Oh dear Lord, how are people like this not extinct?

So breasts are only fine in a sexual way according to him. But totally taboo when they're used for their natural purpose. I'm glad you stood up for your wife!

Yeah sorry, my father would be banned from ever talking to me and my family again and from stepping foot into my house until he apologized. And even then it would take awhile before he was allowed back in the house.

I bet if he didnt say anything and stood there and look you would call him a pervert! **** your logic!

Helldemon 32

And **** you for being a ******* moron.

Helldemon 32

Clearly whoever moderated my comment is against breast feeding lol. Their were much less respectful posts including the one above my moderated post lol. Good job on biased moderating.

Sorry, I know it's natural. But I don't want to see anyone's bare breasts. Especially off she just popped out a boob. Especially his son's wife. Announce it first so I had the option to leave or just cover up. Especially when the f nipple pops out and the kid is routing around for it... <shudders>

kingdomgirl94 29

No **** for you. Or movies with topless scenes. Or looking at women in bikinis.

Well don't look then and mind your own business

You really ought to get help with that.

So it's ok for women to show cleavage in public but not for a woman to breastfeed her baby. Hypocritical much?

We'll wtf!!!! It's a nataral thing yeah and YOUR house buhh then again she should have privacy buhh STILL he Juss mad Bc ur wife has boobs ;)

rocker_chick23 27

Um...What? I don't speak gibberish