Simmer down, dad

By QQQ - 20/05/2014 17:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to kick my own father out of my house after he started attacking my wife for breastfeeding our newborn son in the living room. All the way to the door, he ranted that, "You don't see me whipping my dick out and pissing in front of everyone, do you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 140
You deserved it 5 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's official: he's a complete bastard.

VengeanceChicken 12

But breastfeeding provides nourishment, whereas pissing in front of everyone provides dirty looks and makes you a recipient for a potential ass-kicking....

Comments

Geckosrock99 33

They're in their own home. He's just visiting. He's in the wrong. If society didn't tell people that women's breasts are sex objects only, then stuff like this wouldn't happen. If people are so uncomfortable with a woman breast feeding her baby, then they should just look away and say nothing.

thank you! what kills me is, the majority of straight men would LOVE to see a woman whip out her **** ordinarily. whip them out and pop a baby on them, though, and you're a horrible, disgusting person.

agreed they are quick to look at boobs in movies , magazines and real life but when a woman breast feeds oh its a crime . how unbelievable and hypocritical of them .

My dad was hilarious when I nursed my kids. First one, he'd walk into the room, do an immediate 180, and return later. After he got used to it, he'd sit next to me and pat my son's head, ask questions about how it all works. Mom bottle fed us, so the whole nursing thing was a very foreign concept he did not understand. Sorry, OP, that your father isn't so accepting and supportive!

You did have company over... So I guess it depends if it was whipped out... Or covered. When my father-in-law was over id nurse the kiddos in the living room.. But for all he knew they were asleep under the blanket

kellyem2 20

I hope your wife appreciates how awesome you are.

ViviMage 38

He's right! It's obscene to whip out a boob and feed a helpless infant the God given nourishment he needs, and that tough *******, the kid is hungry NOW and clocks do not yet exist or are understood. How dare your wife attempt to raise her boy right from the start! So don't for Grandpa's sake. Grandpa will buy a nice casket and flowers when the infant dies being starved, or drive him to the hospital when he falls comatose from hypoglycemia! I mean have you seen the news of moms breast feeding in public? It's allowable by some state law! Potty training in public no, but breast feeding is hardly taboo. Urine and milk are not even the same thing.......

usnwife 18

breastfeeding is allowed in EVERY state, anywhere both mom and baby are allowed to be (U.S. law at least, idk about other countries).

in australia, breastfeeding is allowed absolutely everywhere (as of the last couple of years), & i think if other people make a fuss out of it or ask them to go to the bathroom/leave in a restaurant or something like that, the people making a fuss can/will be kicked out.

z0mBi3kiTTy 18

breastfeeding isn't illegal. we just have different laws In different states. my state only prevents me from getting a ticket for indecent exposure :-/

This is very confusing. Children need to be breast feed

It must've been hard to do that to your own father, but I can assure you, you did the right thing. Everyone's got their own opinion about the whole nursing issue, but in your own living room??? Really???

nursing issue? it's people-taboo-issue. and it is absolutely crazy.

It was HER house. She can nurse wherever the **** she wants too.

Maybe he should go see a therapist.

Kirbyzx 16

Aaand that's when you ask your mom why she married such a dumbfuck in the first place.