Sign your name across my…?

By bitchonia - 28/03/2020 17:00 - Canada

Today, I asked my boyfriend what he'd think of me getting his initials tattooed over my heart. "That's awesome, babe," he answered enthusiastically. "But could you get them on your ass instead?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 731
You deserved it 1 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

first rule of being in a relationship, never and I mean never get your partner's name or initials tatted on you.

I'd wait to tattoo those initials until AFTER you're married. I've met a few gals who didn't wait, but now sadly lament having their exes' names front & center for all to see. :-( Does he want his initials directly above your poop-chute so as to claim ownership once & for all?

Comments

bloopaloop 27

Both of those are great ideas!

I'd wait to tattoo those initials until AFTER you're married. I've met a few gals who didn't wait, but now sadly lament having their exes' names front & center for all to see. :-( Does he want his initials directly above your poop-chute so as to claim ownership once & for all?

Yes, and even then considering the divorce rates, that idea has 'regret' spelled all over it. Also, maybe that's just me but... a mark of ownership put on someone (especially when the gesture isn't reciprocated by the other party) doesn't imply anything great in my opinion : after the branding is done, are you his slave or his prized cow, then? As far as romantic tattoos go, I'd avoid the name or initials thing... I know a couple who got their wedding rings tattooed. I thought it was pretty sweet (also, they weren't all that young and they had a kid together when they did it, so you know... they were pretty certain it was going to last).

first rule of being in a relationship, never and I mean never get your partner's name or initials tatted on you.

Yeah, put it under your tramp stamp that says "INSERT PENS HERE." The woman that got that one has lots of regerts.

Itsheragain 9

gotta side with him on this one.

Itsheragain 9

nothing wrong with marking your territory

Never ever ever ever ever get a significant other's initials or name tattooed onto your body.

omgjenwtf 11

“Over your heart” aka your boob lol. Is it really that offensive that he asked for the ass instead? He’s an ass man!

You mean well, but I wouldn't know what to say if someone told me they wanted to do that