Sicko

By stalker - 27/09/2009 17:24 - United States

Today, I had a restraining order put on me. I have apparently been following a woman's daughter home after she leaves track practice and parking my car outside their home. I'm a math teacher at the school and leave everyday at 4:30. I have lived across the street for the past six years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 258
You deserved it 2 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So I can get a restraining order on whoever I want for whatever reason and they won't even bother to investigate or hold a court? Awesome!

how far away is the restraint saying yo stay away?

Comments

Get a lawyer and try to get the restraining order repealed.

Get her kicked off the track team. Buy a new car for yourself. They'd have to have his name and address to file for the restraining order. Then they'd know he lives there. Every female is a mothers daughter. That sounds like you're trying to sound smart. Try harder please.

You need to get a lawyer NOW to take your case before this ruins your career. You also need to sue the mother/daughter for damages to your career and reputation. I know I sound nasty, but you need to nip this in the bud and fight it. If you don't the district can use this as an excuse to fire you for cause. Talk to a lawyer and see where you stand in your state. Unless you did something skankier than you are mentioning here, you need to fix this.

1. This seems... fake. 2. What's the big deal? Why is Plexico such a celebrity here? o.0;

I know we get a lot of repeats, but we had this one barely a month ago. http://www.fmylife.com/miscellaneous/4712150

i_stay_anonymous 0

Well... I think this is fake since you could've said that, they probably would've believed you. And I agree, having your name as stalker DOES NOT make this helpful at aaaaaaaaaall.

I would say that your comment is rendered useless, pointless, and incredibly ignorant through simple logic. Thanks for your input.

sgaske 3

this is bogus or embellished. restraining orders aren't just handed out. if they were some of my coworkers wouldn't be able to come to work. they are given out as a last measure, where warnings and interventions are unsuccessful.