Sicko

By stalker - 27/09/2009 17:24 - United States

Today, I had a restraining order put on me. I have apparently been following a woman's daughter home after she leaves track practice and parking my car outside their home. I'm a math teacher at the school and leave everyday at 4:30. I have lived across the street for the past six years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 258
You deserved it 2 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So I can get a restraining order on whoever I want for whatever reason and they won't even bother to investigate or hold a court? Awesome!

how far away is the restraint saying yo stay away?

Comments

After reading all the comments ifeel compelled to add my take reading 'tween tha lines gives us: yougot a temp r/o for offering your neighbor a lift home,(whatta nice man,and a teacher of the young too) being well trained, she told her mom(opb) about the offer and the opb thought you wanted to bone her girl (instead of Her), got pissed and thus "a woman scorned..." or whatever. So I vote plausable

didn't you mean "making up something completely else" instead of "reading between the lines"?

o that's soo mean. hope you'll get it solved out soon. RI

congratz13 2

Ack, that sucks. Although you should park your car in front of your house, or in your driveway, etc. But still, FYL. People are getting way too paranoid, they should have known that you lived across the street...

SpandexMan 0

Girl must be crushed under all the flattering her mom's doing.... My dad once had a tenant put a restraining order on him.

I can't tell whether it's bull or not, but even if it was, I'd be willing to bet that you have plenty of witnesses in your favor unless you've actually done something to provoke it. It's not your fault if kid and her mother are just being ignorant and paranoid. If the latter is the case, then file a complaint and take them to court or something, especially since they've actually been stalking you, whether they have realized it yet or not. A person should be able to go to work and then drive home without having to be stalked by creepy neighbors.

Belunan 1

Typical woman mentality: if a man is in their line of sight and he's closer than a hundred yards, it *must* have something to do with them. Dumbass broads.

What a lot of numbskulls-- the mother/daughter AND a bunch of the above commentors. He probably got notification papers about the court date, not the actual order, and just simplified it for the FML. (Since he teaches, he knows what idiots high school kids can be.) And maybe he does park in his driveway, or his wife/kid/roommate/gay lover/dog walker does, so he parks on the street, in front of his house. Seriously, people?!

Hmmm, strange that you're in a car, she's most likely walking, yet you're following her? How slow are you driving for her to notice you among all the other cars?

don'tcha juss hate that. when youre having a normal day. THEN BAM! suuuuprriiiiseee! something shitty and out of the blue.

Okay, I know in this world you must be cautious about people, because you never know who could be the type to harm you, but more and more often I am seeing this fuckwits blowing it out of proportion. It seems especially prevalent in women too. It's like, a man cannot walk behind a women in the street without being accused of following her. I think everybody needs to lighten up a bit. Like I said, I know people should be cautious, but I mean, **** man. This just isn't right.