Sicko

By stalker - 27/09/2009 17:24 - United States

Today, I had a restraining order put on me. I have apparently been following a woman's daughter home after she leaves track practice and parking my car outside their home. I'm a math teacher at the school and leave everyday at 4:30. I have lived across the street for the past six years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 258
You deserved it 2 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So I can get a restraining order on whoever I want for whatever reason and they won't even bother to investigate or hold a court? Awesome!

how far away is the restraint saying yo stay away?

Comments

xx_irish_rose_xx 0

I call bullshit, because I've known someone who got a restraining order against someone, and it's a whole big process, you can't just say you want a restraining order and get it, you have to go to court so obviously if this woman wanted a restraining order against you you'd have to explain to a judge that you just happened to live across the street and be a teacher at her school and they wouldn't give her the restraining order.

You don't have to be in court to get the order. I've had to have one put against someone who was stalking me for about half a year, and if you don't show up and that person pleads their case against you then you can still get slapped with a restraining order.

Yes but you'd still would of been told that someone seeking one against you. You can't just put a random restraining order against some random person. The police would investigate first, So I call fake

driedpeaches 0

How dare you live across the street from a teenage girl, you've been there 6 years? ewww you were living across the street from a preteen girl... pervert... people are just retarded and paranoid these days, I blame the "news" shows like 48 hours and 20/20

...Does that mean that you have to move/get a new job? FYL

So leave school at 4:25 from now on. Duh. Of course they'll then accuse you of "waiting for her in front of her house."

FAKE. Restraining orders are not easy to get.. You have to go to court and a judge has to approve it.. so you'll be able to plead your case.. And I read about this on fml before. It's about a neighbor too.. Fake something original please..

why do you park your car across the street in front of their house? in other words, why don't you park in your own garage, driveway, side of your street in front of your own house?

DuchessAngel37 0

They might only have parking on 1 side of the street

morgan020 0

why don't you quit bitching and try talking to her parents and explain you've lived across the street for years and they are being over protective neurotic freaks. or try switching it up and file a restraining order on her if she can file one on you with out evidence maybe you can do the same. plex your awesome!