By Anonymous - 18/06/2016 14:09 - United States - Concord

Spicy
Today, I got really horny during a 10 hour shift, so I snuck into a storage room and relieved myself. Then as I went to leave the room, I noticed the security camera above the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 022
You deserved it 25 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theamazingd 17

Probably should have gone to the bathroom, as those don't tend to have cameras.

Storage room? Do you not have a bathroom at work?

Comments

Storage room? Do you not have a bathroom at work?

theamazingd 17

Probably should have gone to the bathroom, as those don't tend to have cameras.

It's weird but, I remember reading one similar to this.

Security footage isn't usually looked at unless there is some crime that took place in or near the store (right?), so hopefully nobody will see...

delfino1604 24

i worked for walgreens and loss prevention checked footage once a week. always always know the camera locations.

Depends. I worked in security. Sometimes cameras are taping, some aren't hooked up to anything but a monitor, and policies on when cameras are watched or recordings are reviewed differ from place to place. Storage capacity of the DVR could range from 24 hours to weeks or months before it starts rewriting over old footage, depending on resolution and other things. Bottom line is that OP needs to exercise some self control on the job.

andrmac 25

Well depends on the camera what if they have a daily check of that footage.

He killed millions of sperms in one shot! That's a crime!

people of fml! please tell me that masturbating at the workplace isn't a usual ocurence for the most of you!

Rawrshi 25

Pretty sure it is in some way or another if the job is boring.

It's called the Rump Room at my work.

Nah, just theft and alcoholism at my place of employment.

Nah. I just imagine touching myself when I handle the raw chicken.

zgomon 10

You mean to tell me it's an unusual thing to do?

There's a proper time and place for jerkin the gherkin - neither of which you observed! YDI

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Choking the chicken Adjusting the antenna Fiddling the flesh flute Charming the snake Scouring the tower of power Holding the sausage hostage Spanking the monkey Just to name a few.

Chocking the baloney pony Shaky hands with satan's sausage

Burping the worm. Pounding the salami Consulting with Professor Hans Jerkhoff Getting a wristy from Palmela Handerson

polishing the pewter, flogging the bishop, shaking hands with Ben Franklin, turning your crank, pumping the handle, practicing safe sex (because we all know safe sex is in your hands)

Just act natural, so natural in fact that they have no reason to question why the storage room materials are sticky, xD

I'm sorry op, but I can't really feel bad for you, that is very unfortunate though.

I can only hope that you work in a shop that sells adult toys, cos that's the only way you might get away with that one! Good luck OP!

I'm pretty sure any employer would have an issue with this