Thanks for nothing

By John-John - 06/03/2017 15:00 - United States - Jackson

Today, I got break-up text. She called me a poor, broke, little dick, sorry excuse for a man and said that my mom should have swallowed me "as an egg". She also said that no one could ever want me. Thing is, I haven't had a girlfriend in 2 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 059
You deserved it 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It obvious she didn't pay attention in biology

Why do woman make fun of things men can't control/are born with?(dick size) Nobody can help having a little dick -why hold it against them? and it sounds more like a "F that guy's life" instead of yours.

Comments

Wrong number, but maybe you should send her your picture and things could change for the both of you.

not sure anyone would want that type of girlfriend

not sure anyone would want that type of girlfriend

It obvious she didn't pay attention in biology

Why do woman make fun of things men can't control/are born with?(dick size) Nobody can help having a little dick -why hold it against them? and it sounds more like a "F that guy's life" instead of yours.

Because they know it's a pride thing. It's still bs because they can't control it, but the lack of control just means the insulted has more power over the person they're insulting. Short version: people are jerks sometimes.

The same reason men make fun of a woman's breast size, or ass size or weight. It's not just a women thing. People are jerks.

Weight is something that can be changed you know

men do it too. they make fun of small boobs, facial features, small asses, etc. it's a human thing.

Because it still hurts the ego. It probably hurts more than something you can change. At least if you could change, you can rationalize why you don't want to/it isn't worth it. In this case, it's your dick, it's tiny, and there's nothing you can do.

Maybe your ex-girlfriend wanted to craft the perfect break-up text and it took her two years to do it. I'd say she crushed it!

She sounds very smart and lovely. Whoever she actually meant to break up with dodged a bullet.

thatslifeiguess7 16

I would send back btw the strippers said my d"#k was fine btw,I was pretty drunk that night not sure I used condoms. wow 20 girls may it was you peace

plumosa 3

It's either a simple wrong number or some bored dumbass sending out texts to random numbers for cheap thrills.

I think she got the wrong number, or she just misses you

robbiemad 7

You should have sent her a dick pic. And said good you got rid of him but I am scared

Imagine waking up to that in the morning...