Shoot your shot

By scewable - 13/10/2011 07:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, after getting dumped by my boyfriend, I tried to find comfort in one of my closest friends. He embraced me while I struggled against tears, and after a few moments of silence said, "Hey, you know what? I would fuck you anytime. Anytime." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 227
You deserved it 10 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, it means you're attractive! :D But yes fyl cause it was bad timing :P

Seems it was the "nice guy" that was hopelessly in love with you all along, and gave you a shoulder to cry on all this years in hope that one day, you'd soon realize he was the one for you, not like like all those assholes who don't understand you and don't respect you and how he knows that you'll be happy with him because he'll treat you like the princess he knows you are and aren't he such a nice guy. And then you **** him.

Comments

You are a great example of what is wrong with women.

And that's why 9-year olds don't belong here, eh?

And your upset about that? U must be 15ish. I dont understand this post? You should be happy. You should have blew him and swallowed his load

XxDancerGirlxX 17

Friends with benefits? Sounds good to me (: lol

So problem solved right? No...still crying? Ok and ydi for not accepting his condolences.

YDI for friend-zoning him and then seeking his comfort when his rival hurts you. To a guy, that just seems two-faced and selfish on your part. No guy wants to comfort a girl crying over her dumb boyfriend anyway, especially if he likes her.

Don't listen to this guy. "Friend zoning" is a myth perpetrated by people who would be jerks if they weren't insecure enough about themselves that they feel the need to act like a nice guy. Suffice it to say there are a lot of morons who think the only joy from having a relationship with a woman (sexual or non-sexual) is the possibility of having sex with them. Sure guys, getting the "just friends" speech is awkward and painful if you have feelings for her, but would you rather have sex with someone who only has sex with you out of guilt? She can't create feelings out of thin air, you know. (If you do, then indeed you are a jerk). That said, the OP should realize that as a default, men are willing to have sex with any woman: women have to be disqualified in some way. Your male friend is possibly just being literal and saying he would be willing to have sex with you if you have the desire for whatever reason. As a conscious human, he only said that after a lot of internal deliberation, so for some reason he believed it would be the right thing to say to you at that time - find out why he thought so.

Petunia888 13

Hey, in this world we live in, it pays to be an opportunist.