Shoot your shot

By scewable - 13/10/2011 07:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, after getting dumped by my boyfriend, I tried to find comfort in one of my closest friends. He embraced me while I struggled against tears, and after a few moments of silence said, "Hey, you know what? I would fuck you anytime. Anytime." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 227
You deserved it 10 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, it means you're attractive! :D But yes fyl cause it was bad timing :P

Seems it was the "nice guy" that was hopelessly in love with you all along, and gave you a shoulder to cry on all this years in hope that one day, you'd soon realize he was the one for you, not like like all those assholes who don't understand you and don't respect you and how he knows that you'll be happy with him because he'll treat you like the princess he knows you are and aren't he such a nice guy. And then you **** him.

Comments

well atleastt yu kno yu have other choices...nd yu should have taken the opportunity nd say ohk lets go!! lmao

Serafie 0

Well, he was just trying to cheer you up in an unintentionally awkward way.

pepperedmint 0

Well he wasn't a closest friend. He was a closet perv.

Your friend sounds like a.. Let's say 'sweet' guy LOL! Bless him though, he tried :D

Simoneaux17 11

Your ex dumped you, not your boyfriend. It's his loss OP!! I hope you feel better soon!

sexxme 9

I mean, I understand you're upset about your boyfriend breaking up with you, but I don't see the problem with the second part of your fml. You're fuckable, embrace it!

When I said "anytime", I was just trying to make you feel a bit better about yourself. I didn't mean that literally. I mean, I'd probably say 'no' if my wife was right there for example. Or if my kids were watching. Or if you tell me you have a raging outbreak of herpes. Just so you don't get disappointed when you decide to take me up on my offer...

That was a guy way of saying you're still pretty and can get someone else.

derecteevee 1

see how he slipped that in there? sheer genius...

penguin122 0