By ipodless - 13/10/2011 00:47 - United States

Today, it's my birthday. I asked everyone for iTunes money, pleased to finally be able to buy some new songs for my iPod. After receiving several gift cards, I discovered that my iPod had been stolen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 304
You deserved it 4 330

Same thing different taste

Comments

DATflyMEXICANO 0
enonymous 8

Time to break out the Walkman and hit up the thrift store for some Paul Anka's greatest hits.

ceilingfans 1

Screw the Walkman, you could probably get a first generation iPod for 99 cents. It'll probably come preloaded with old recordings of the Oprah Winfrey show.

As if you don't download that shit illegally

ImFrackinBored 13

you realise that there are website that give you free music, right?

Haha I know what you want for your birthday next year!

You are an idiot... You can download music for free!

XenaWP 6

Oh the irony of it all. I feel for you. :(

If he updated to ios 5 he can use the new "find my phone" feature;)

XenaWP 6

I don't think that works with iPods... Hence the name "find my phone"... 0.o

marpay 11

If it's an iPod touch it will work. But only if it's connected to a wifi network.

And where did you get this ipod? Somebody's back pocket?

There are these new inventions called computers.

xAttackAttackx 25

Well...you already know what you want for Christmas.

YDI, something's called being a pirate and you don't have to say "Would you kindly get me a giftcard" to all your friends, or buy iTunes money yourself. YARRRH!

I think hes referring to piracy, as in illegally downloading files of the internet and is calling OP stupid because they dont want to be a thief. Instead OP is being a good person and giving credit to those who did the work and effort.

This is why I don't brag about piracy. Let all the rich people buy there iTunes cards while I happily rip my music from various YouTube videos and not having to pay a cent.

Ripping from YT videos is even worse than buying 'em. You get shitty sounding song when you could get the same songs in highest quality from TPB, and much faster.

tweetbaby14 18

Since when does not being a music thief mean you're rich? I buy iTunes card so I don't mess up my stuff, like my cousin did, with all the free downloads. Being rich and believing "only broke people steal." isn't in my head when I do it....

generally the less fortunate have more important things to buy, like food, heat, and clothing. i'd much rather pay rent and make sure i have a winter coat than put more money in apple's pocket. the only apple product i own is a first gen ipod touch, and that was a gift from my mother.

Unless you're buying a cd you aren't getting the highest quality form of the track. That is assuming you aren't going to buy vinyl.

Most artists today don't deserve any credit...