Sharing is caring

By Anonymous - 24/06/2020 20:08

Spicy
Today, when he came back to bed, I asked my flatmate who I've been sleeping since the start of lockdown, whether he had washed his hands after going to pee. He said he barely touched his dick, so he didn't need to. He likes putting his fingers in my mouth when we have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 655
You deserved it 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xXPikachuXx 21

Unless you don't already give him blow jobs, I don't really see how it's any different than that. It's not like he's peeing on his hands. It's not like he's washing his dick every time he pees. You giving a ******* is basically the same as sucking his fingers after he held his dick to pee.

boogerjt 6

Comments

boogerjt 6

Cheer up! His **** is probably so filthy, the diseases you are contracting from it are far more serious than the ones you get from his dirty fingers.

xXPikachuXx 21

Unless you don't already give him blow jobs, I don't really see how it's any different than that. It's not like he's peeing on his hands. It's not like he's washing his dick every time he pees. You giving a ******* is basically the same as sucking his fingers after he held his dick to pee.

Am I to assume you've never performed oral sex? If he's not washing his dick, or not washing his dick-touching hands, it's pretty much the same thing germ-wise.

clover1983 12

Do you not give him head? It’s no different. Now if he shit, Ok I understand but not for pissing.

Hope you make him shower from now on before sex; dick, balls, & groin area all get real smelly from sweat quickly.

DoctorPALO 14

and you shower every time before sex too. No spontaneous sex!

DoctorPALO 14

Does he never touch you anywhere else before he puts his fingers in your mouth? If you're already giving him head or he fingers you at all beforehand, I don't see the issue.

galvinizd 7

Meanwhile you want him to go down on you.. his cum can live for a week in your snatch... so he's basically felching you.