Steamy

By Anonymous - 20/05/2019 06:35

Spicy
Today, while getting steamy with my boyfriend, I tried to be sexy and tease him by playfully pushing his hands away every time he touched me. He responded by telling me it's OK if we didn't have sex because my breath was a bit "funky" and he needed to take "a massive dump anyway." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 101
You deserved it 3 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Props to the bf for going with "no means no."

bloopaloop 27

You’re really bad at foreplay.

Comments

bloopaloop 27

You’re really bad at foreplay.

And the stars have lined up for a blumpkin.

Props to the bf for going with "no means no."

Agreed. At least he understands consent since she doesn’t seem to.

I don’t think you know what the word “sexy” means.

can't exactly blame guys for not understanding about consent when women do this.

TBH, pushing my hands away would be a pretty clear sign to stop and ask if you want to stop.

It can be fun foreplay if done right. Like to tell your boyfriend “no touching” while you kiss and touch him and knocking his hands away if he tries. The most important thing is to preface that it’s a game

bobsanction 18

So.... you're upset he didn't force himself on you?

Xatraris 38

No means no. I've expressed to my current gf how many times I've been pushed away by ex girlfriends in the same manner will make me stop completely. So stop pushing him away if you really want him or you will push him away for good.

Dear ladies, please leave this nonsense to those wussy sub bastards. If you want sex, stop messing around, or we'll get fed up, and walk away. It's an instant mood killer, and if we think we're not getting any, we're gonna go vent our frustration on our video games.

How on earth is pushing someone off you sexy? That’s like thinking telling someone “no I don’t want to have sex” is a good way to seduce them.