By Lizofsmeg - 11/05/2012 05:03 - United States

Today, I was at my new boyfriend's flat. As I came out of the toilet he walked over, took my hand, looked at me and whispered, "You washed your hands. Good." in an extremely creepy manner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 213
You deserved it 3 219

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

op sounds like a really shallow whiney teenage girl. just stfu and give him a hand job or leave.

He obviously is glad his DNA won't be on your hands when he kills you--err, I mean, takes you out for a lovely dinner tonight!

elat3lolz sounds like a really shallow douche with no consideration for a woman's feelings.

elat4lolz sounds like a really shallow douche with no consideration for a woman's feelings.

MizzErikaHart 8

Now, "it rubs the lotion on it's skin.."

69 likes.... Shoot me now, I'm too immature

91-those comments don't work, because the number of likes change, and thus it makes you look stupid.

_overandout_ 10

Sounds like someone's got a fetish :P

..Or just wants a girlfriend who washes the hands

CremeEggs 6

Or like this chocolates partners ex, they didn't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Not for number 1's or number 2's. She was apparently pretty gross like that.

Or, his last girlfriend did not wash her hands.

CremeEggs 6

I'm pretty amazing like that 31

His name wouldn't be Peter File by any chance?

MetalxSoldier 26
MetalxSoldier 26

Dammit, I guess someone beat me to it. Maybe he just wanted to get close to your hands to see the "precious!"

I don't want to be around someone who doesn't wash there hands that's disgusting.

U no won ov deez daze sumones gonna talk lik dis jist to make all dese grammer nd speling natsiz vary vary mad.

And it was followed by some evil laughter, right?

He just wants to know that you started clean before getting all kind of dirty.

luckyd880 12

Maybe he was trying to say it seductively and it just came off as creepy.

At least you wash your hands. A lot of people don't...

I don't after a piss. What's the point? I barely even touch my dick and its not like its that dirty.

Cuz there is barely anything to touch. lol.

Then you got your dick dirt on your hands, so when you shake a young lady's hand, its like getting a handjob. Wait, never. Washing. Hands. Ever.

I don't understand why I'm getting thumbed down. The purpose of cleanliness is to prevent disease and, to a lesser extent, to not smell terrible. So why is it so important to wash your hands every time you use the restroom if you just have to pee?

If you don't wash your hands after using the bathroom then when do you wash your hands?

rcgirl2 11

Did he do a pedo smile afterward?

I think it's time to break up if he's already creeping you out.

Over him commenting on her washing her hands? Totally break up worthy...... Or not.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

This is by far the worst use of the 'Break up with him' FML trend.

kandi_kid69 15

I sense some future hand fuckage about to commence. Make sure your hands wear protection, OP.