Score!

By OverIt - 25/02/2014 22:24 - United States - Winchester

Spicy
Today, I talked to my husband about his lack of interest in sex. Apparently his definition is polar to mine; his is along the lines of cuddling. Not only did I wait until marriage to have sex with this man, apparently he prefers a permanent roommate without benefits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 762
You deserved it 11 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cuddle naked and top whip cream to your breast for bonus. *looks around awkwardly*

Comments

I feel ya. Going thru the same thing. It's been two and a half years since I've had sex with my husband. At least yours is interested in cuddling. Our intimacy consists of pecks goodnight or the occasional hand hold. FML is right!!

That's terrible! And yes indeed that is most certainly a FYL!

This makes me shudder. I am amazed at how long some people choose to abstain when they are healthy and capable. Even after several years and with a young kid you have to separate me and my s/o with a crowbar sometimes lol. Most people continue to have active sex drives well into their 60s and 70s so make sure that your husband is healthy (medications, heart conditions, depression, testosterone imbalances can all decimate libido) his doctor would find this cause for concern if he once had a healthy/average drive.

prinncess00 16

I concur #29. I have a 9 month old and my husband doesn't have sex with me any more. I have a high libido and he physically resists me if I try anything sexual (going down on him included).FML.

Maybe he's gay and hasn't come to terms with it yet. Or he could have some underlying issues that he hasn't told you about. Either way, you should be patient with him and try to help him feel more comfortable with it.

onorexveritas 23

Or marriage counseling, a divorce lawyer, a gigolo, a ninja assassin, or any combination of the above (including the sex toys).

Looks like you found the real Sheldon Cooper

ileenefudge 29

Nope. I don't think Sheldon would really go as far as even standing at the podium to get married to anyone. Look how long it took him to even kiss his girlfriend. (For those who watch The Big Bang Theory's recent episodes.)

And that's exactly why I don't believe in presexual marriage...

This is why I think waiting is stupid. You have to connect mentally AND bodily IMO. The only way to be sure is sex.

Sounds like he probably prefers men over women. And no I'm not being anti-gay. Just usually the situation that ensues. On a lighter note if you haven't actually had sex yet and consummate the marriage you CAN get it annulled!

Getting annulled is hardly a lighter note - this is an FML because OP wants to spend the rest of her life with her husband but has found out they're potentially sexually incompatible, not because she can't find a way out of the marriage!

Getting a marriage annulled these days has nothing to do with "consumation". This isn't the middle ages, after all.

In most states you only have a certain length of time after the wedding to get an annulment except for non consummation. It's still considered a valid reason depending on your states laws. Also grounds for divorce depending on the divorce laws.

sounds like divorce is on the cards.. maybe hes gay???