Serves no purpose

By I need cuddles - 26/08/2019 20:00

Spicy
Today, I realized that the only time my boyfriend is physically affectionate with me is when he wants to have sex. When I suggested we just cuddle, he looked at me and said, "What’s the point in that?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 078
You deserved it 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

404wan 19

Sounds like you dont have a boyfriend, you have a **** buddy. If you want to be with someone on an affectionate level (like most people) dump the douche and find someone who actually likes you and wants to be with you. You dont owe this guy anything, and i dont say this often, but he will not make you happy and you do deserve to be. Break up with him.

ROJJ86 4

It is possible you are with someone who is scared of commitment. Run. Far and Fast. They do not change.

Comments

ROJJ86 4

It is possible you are with someone who is scared of commitment. Run. Far and Fast. They do not change.

404wan 19

Sounds like you dont have a boyfriend, you have a **** buddy. If you want to be with someone on an affectionate level (like most people) dump the douche and find someone who actually likes you and wants to be with you. You dont owe this guy anything, and i dont say this often, but he will not make you happy and you do deserve to be. Break up with him.

i agree. it seems to me that he doesnt see OP as a person, but someone just to get sexual gratification from. Committed relationships need that component of nurturing and love (usually, im not about to speak for all of them).

can it be both? O_O hmmm But..... sorry to hear that. that hurts... O_O emotionally.

Welcome to most married women's lives... Sometimes we just want to cuddle, they don't think there's a point to that.

You get the cuddles after sex. Just cuddling will just make a healthy man horny. If he doesn't get horny, either he's sick or not that into you.

And? So what if he gets horny? Maybe cuddles will lead to sex. If not, dude can either just let it be, or deal with it himself. If you don't know how to be close or intimate with your partner without having sex, **** your partner's life.

But what if I instead prefer to **** my partner's wife??? ;-) [/s]

I’m not a cuddler. I do understand why some do enjoy it though. And if my partner had an easy to fill need, I’d work on meeting it. Even if it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

That really is a terrible FML. Cuddles are amazing.

A. check out the pod cast 'The Read' where their motto is BREAK UP WITH HIM/HER/THEM 2. BREAK UP WITH HIM

Congratulations! You have accepted a life as a piece of ass.