School project [gone sexual]

By Cail - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I had to give a presentation about Adolf Hitler. I wanted to point out that he was a good speaker, and could incite passion in a crowd. Instead, what came out was, "Hitler's oral skills made everyone go wild with excitement." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 221
You deserved it 67 613

Top comments

You assume that double meaning isn't true.

So did your oral skills titillate the student body?

Comments

That's funny but why didn't you say the thing you wrote after: "I wanted to say..."? But still so funny. People need to chill, Hitler was a part of history and in History lessons you have to analyse important figures and eke out the good and the bad things about them. Eg: Hitler, good because he was persuasive and got people to support the Nazis through his speeches, bad because he was just awful. and #38 "Hitler can go **** himself, watch a movie called "The boy in the stripped pyjamas" and you wouldnt even wanna mention his name for as long as you live unless your talking about hell and never ending pain" Nobody's saying the OP likes Hitler, she just had to do a presentation on him. Reading means nothing to so many people.

dancing_bear 0

#54 - for an assignment given by the teacher, maybe? -_- Christ, studying Hitler is not offensive. In fact it's anything but offensive because it reminds everybody what an arsehole he was. Some people are just desperate to find something to offend them. And ruin a very funny fml story.

rofl....really...GG man GG....you must have gotten an A on your presentation XD...i remember i had to do a civil rights presentation...i went " the chinese are bitches because they love to slaughter people" and im part chinese >_>...so ur not the worse

xo_emily_xo 0

Very offensive to Jews like myself, but if you think that's "funny" ENJOY BITCHES

monsooneth 0

#59: What's there to be offended about? There's no way to tell that they chose to give a presentation about hitler specifically or if the teacher told them to. If you're offended that they said hitler was a good speaker then that's just ridiculous.

g3n3s1s 0

LoL ... That Presentation deserves an A+ ( =P )

and the FML of this is? no one should have to turn that into sexual. if you are giving a presentation, that is actually a good way to put it of whast you were gonna sya

i definitely hate hitler, but i agree, he was a very good speaker. he had good qualities of a leader, which is why he was able to do the terrible things he did. to the op; haha, thats hilarious :) made me laugh, hehe.