Ruthless

By blahhhh - 09/04/2009 10:47 - United States

Today, I was out shopping for bras. While in one store, I couldn't seem to find any in my size. When I asked an employee for help, they took one look at my chest and said, "Maybe you should try our girls' section, we have a lot of training bras." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 451
You deserved it 5 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All you need is a handful. I'm just sayin. Besides, I'd take tiny, natural boobs over big, fake boobs any day.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with smaller boobs...I think my girlfriend's a-cups are the sexiest things out there!

Comments

It's pretty difficult finding 34Ds also >.< They need to make bras for all shapes and sizes!

Don't take it personally. They told that to my cousin when we were out once. She's a C.

larzipanz 0

that happened to me one time... the woman looked at my chest and said "ohh... i don't think we have any thing that you'd fit into." wtf! 34B? come on.

Why cant girls be happy with there bodies? Small boobs and big boobs both look great. All boobs look great. Just be happy of what you got because someone else wishes they had them.

I have big boobs and they arent fake, or saggy, or fat. Don't generalize because some people have those characteristics. And maybe you should have tried the girls section to get that size, who's gunna know its a girls bra?

It took THIS for you to realize you had small boobs? Have you never looked? I mean if they're training bra size then... that's why she suggested it. How is it rude? You asked.

drax_fml 0

i have to agree small boobs are where its at. i have never been a fan of big boobs. dont worry i bet you look amazing either way

ohwowthatsucks25 0

i'm happy with a size A... most people with big boobs always say they want them smaller. i'm 17 and hoping i don't grow much more..

Same thing happened to me when I was 21. "its that way to the childrens section" she said. Thanks so much Bra Fitting Lady.