Rumbled

By nthor - 11/03/2009 18:05 - United States

Today, a man on the train asked me if I had any change. I quickly responded with, "No habla ingles." He then tapped me on the shoulder and said, "That would've been a lot more believable if you weren't reading that paper." FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 696
You deserved it 141 210

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wesayxsummer 0

it would also be more believable if you used correct grammar.

cady18 0

would've also been more believable if you spoke correct spanish.

Comments

ftsk_fan_12 0

yeah and the fact that it's hablo not habla. is just saying "no, sorry!" really that hard? that's not even being mean, that's just saying no politely.

itsxmexemily 0

i would have been more believable if you knew spanish and said ingles because thats the correct word. why couldn't you just give him some change?

You, sir, are mentally retarded. First, you do not know how to type "Ingles". Second, a homeless person is smarter than you and you hurt his feelings, you are an asshole for that. And third, you should have just given him the cookie in your pocket...that would have made his day. Cookie!

Chocolate_Chunk 2

You, sir, are mentally retarded. First, that was said 3 million times allready. Second, nowhere in this FML is anything about a homeless person. And third, your hammered in cookie joke was pathetic.

say "wow, that sort of kindness obvioulsy made me WANT to give you money"

Phomrey 0

LOL, I saw a similar situation while waiting at a bus station. A bum asked a guy for change in Spanish and he said in perfect Spanish, "No hablo espanol." FAIL xD

Paloma_Nicole 0

Eres estúpido o comes mierda? Hahaha u could of just said that to him. "are you stupid or do u eat meat" that's what I wrote in spanish lmfao!

jeannicole 0

Clearly no hablas espanol either... lol

#91...."mierda" isn't "meat"...it's shit. Oh well. Come un galleta!!! In other words...eat a cookie!!! Cookie!