Never comment on YouTube

By ITisaSnitch - 02/09/2022 04:00

Today, I was at work and commented on someone’s YouTube video that they sounded “so white” when pronouncing “Tacos Al Pastor.” I didn’t realize I'd used my job’s Google account to post the comment. Someone flagged my comment, and our IT department told my boss, who then fired me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 169
You deserved it 2 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Classic sayin': got nothing good to say, don't say it

AzraelAngelus 15

You deserved this everyone knows not to post anything during work

Comments

Classic sayin': got nothing good to say, don't say it

AzraelAngelus 15

You deserved this everyone knows not to post anything during work

We really can't go around making fun of a race that is so downtrodden and disadvantaged.

I cannot believe people still fall for this in 2022. Let's repeat it again: during work hours, absolutely do not entertain yourself by public commenting, tweeting, tiktok etc. Especially when using work equipment, WiFi. You do not get paid for this, you are misusing company time and equipment and services. You will be fired. If you're unsure will you get fired for this action, try to put yourself in managers position/company owner and think how does the public or customers react knowing someone on your employment roll makes inappropriate comments. You gave freedom of choice, not freedom of consequences. If you get off by making inappropriate posts or comments, something that in society isn't hugely accepted I recommend using you own private and personal equipment and services and never tell people where you work. If you can't keep this information hidden always accept risk of being outed and receiving consequences of your actions.

Totally on you. This is just like when we caught a branch manager looking at **** on a work computer a few years back. Then he tried to blame it on a virus or hacker. He got a not-so-friendly visit from the COO the next day and was gone.