Ruined

By fuck gangnam style in the anus - 20/10/2012 22:48 - United States - Stevenson Ranch

Today, I purchased a brand new television. Not long after the professional who hung it on my wall left, it came crashing down on my hardwood floor. I'm now left with a busted TV, a tear in my living room wall, and a severely drained bank account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 090
You deserved it 2 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Call the guy back and give him what's coming to him. That's not cool.

Comments

I think this is the only FML where it's right to sue him.

Kallian_fml 21

How is it right to sue him? Have him replace the TV and pay for the repairs on everything that got damaged, but there's really no grounds to sue. Accidents happen, this one can be fixed with a cheque book, not a court case.

Oh. In that case, my bad. I guess it's not right to sue him.

if you got the warranty and they don't fix it then sue.

Llamacod 11

generally speaking, warranties don't cover smashing of the product on the ground.

Not usually but im assumming there'd be something about worker negligence.

ViviMage 38

Usually the carry insurance for this. Call them back!

flutter4 7

you need to mount it on a stud or it will just pull right through drywall. totally his fault,fhl for being so dumb.

mahdi8130 8

What do you have against gangnam style.

Llamacod 11

1: it's retarded 2: it's retarded 3: it's retarded 4: it sounds like an animal going through the death thralls 5: it's retarded

The tune is catchy as balls, and it's popular right now. Main reason why the internet hates anything.

20- Do you even know wht the lyrics are about? No? Why criticize it then?

You better call the guy who installed it and have that asshat pay for it or at least pay for the television.

Kallian_fml 21

Just pay for the television? Sometimes repairing a hole in your wall can be much more expensive than a TV.

Hope this 'professional' you chose was licensed and insured.

Was getting the tv now and mounted worth draining your account in the first place...

If you didn't get a warranty sounds like you're an idiot