Hidden talent

By Anonymous - 15/08/2021 14:01

Today, my son brought home his Muslim girlfriend and I had to watch my husband almost physically restraining himself from making a racist comment, especially since she was wearing a headscarf. No, I was not aware he was this much of a racist when I married him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 744
You deserved it 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ask your husband if he would make a comment to a woman wearing a Habit! They are both religious head wear!

Well, islamophobia does correlate quite a bit with racism, or at the very least racist tendencies. And sheer islamophobia is just as shitty as racism anyway, so the distinction, while somewhat meaningful, doesn't change anything.

Comments

Ask your husband if he would make a comment to a woman wearing a Habit! They are both religious head wear!

Which racist comment? Was he trying not to sing: Yip, yip, yip, Yip, yip, yip, Yip, yip, yip, Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom Get hijab. ? That would've been racist, but a little bit funny.

xlees 6

You sound like an absolute racist asshole

wysegirl 24

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well, islamophobia does correlate quite a bit with racism, or at the very least racist tendencies. And sheer islamophobia is just as shitty as racism anyway, so the distinction, while somewhat meaningful, doesn't change anything.

well, no. the fact that people consider the two one in the same is really just a leftist media thing. religion should be made a farce anyway. picking in one isn't racist.

I really wouldn't assume that someone is thinking something racist. Often people make assumptions are projecting their own feelings/thoughts. Also Muslim culture is so inoffensive what would someone say to begin with?

You're overflowing with stupidity at the moment, aren't you? Do yourself a favor, and turn off the faucet.

mentalissues 12

Maybe you should divorce him...

Sonotsuave 35

Wow you guys are a bit stupid. the lady probably knows her husband well enough to know he was about to comment something inappropriate, whether racist or not. And it’s called islamophobic. No, just because someone wears a hijab or roosari doesn’t mean anything, and before you ask yes I would ******* know as my family’s muslim