Roll with it

By jonasister - 15/04/2012 18:43 - Sweden - Lund

Spicy
Today, another of my dad's blind dates went bad, so I took him out for a beer. I went to the bathroom to freshen up, and when I came back, two guys were congratulating my dad on scoring such a hot piece of ass, and said the sex must be awesome. My dad played along with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 339
You deserved it 3 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That'll make for an awkward ride home.

perdix 29

Maybe after a few more beers, the joke would be on you. Or in you.

Comments

Probably time to stop taking your dad for beer.... That's ******* gross.

Sounds like the beginning of a bad Japanese porno, not that... I would know, 'cause I wouldn't. Cough, cough, splutter, splutter.

While the thought of sleeping with her dad is disturbing, she's not actually doing that, she could have just played along and helped him feel good about himself in front of the other guys, and since that's why she took him out for drinks anyway it shouldn't have mattered what some strangers think. They didn't know it was father/daughter so it's not like they were saying "way to score on your hot ass daughter." I'm not saying what the dad did was right either, if it was my daughter people were commenting on like that I'd have to do something about it.

I would have said dad are u ready to go? SMH.

tomtato 10

HE should have said she came from my sperm, that oughta do the trick.

tomtato 10

HE should have said she came from my sperm, that oughta do the trick.

RedPillSucks 31

What a tangled web. What will these guys think when they find out later, that OP is his daughter? Dad should have just stuck to the truth. Ego shouldn't stop him from saying "Hey, that's my daughter!". They may not believe him, and think "wink-wink", but at least it's out there.

Well, do you think your dad is hot too? You probably do, at least subconsciously, since you took him out for a beer, that's practically a date. Try having sex with him, and see how it goes.

geod69 8

Thank them for compliment then tell them your his daughter

kay_princess14 7