Roll with it

By jonasister - 15/04/2012 18:43 - Sweden - Lund

Spicy
Today, another of my dad's blind dates went bad, so I took him out for a beer. I went to the bathroom to freshen up, and when I came back, two guys were congratulating my dad on scoring such a hot piece of ass, and said the sex must be awesome. My dad played along with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 339
You deserved it 3 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That'll make for an awkward ride home.

perdix 29

Maybe after a few more beers, the joke would be on you. Or in you.

Comments

sawaner 0

Well, look on the bright side... At least you're a hot piece of ass

Yeah it's kinda weird but look at it from his perspective. His friends have probably been giving him a bunch of shit for not being able to score. If he's been feeling down about this I think that when his friends reacted that way he felt it would be better to do go along with it than to deal with the embarrassment in front of his friends and daughter. He probably thought she would understand. Psychology is a very interesting subject. The mind does strange things when under stress.

come on, pappy needed a bit of cheering up, hopefully it wasn't 100% at your expense.

I wish my dad was that cool... Or that he had friends... v.v FYL OP, but you're lucky all the same.

I'd be Mad at my dad, but u should take it as a compliment.

Poor guy was probably embarrassed that he can't get a GF. I bet his "friends" always make fun of him because of it. In his panic he jumps to the easiest answer hoping his daughter would understand; after all she did take him out to make him feel better about it. Either way, the mind will go to great lengths to satisfy the need for dominance and control of a situation.