By ohwell - 24/11/2014 13:44 - Sweden - Tullinge

Today, I met my best friend's girlfriend for the first time. After a few hours of talking and eating, she followed me to the bathroom and said, dead serious, ''If you ever touch him or get too close to him, I will cut you''. I've known him for twelve years, they have been dating for a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 925
You deserved it 3 301

Same thing different taste

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That certainly is neither a good advise nor a solution for the problem. I would talk to your friend and tell him what she said. Maybe he'll talk to his girlfriend and make her clear that this is not ok.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

this is honestly the most used comment on fml. And Also this doesn't fit for a situation like this. But Hopefully op and her best friends gf can find a way to get along.

1776487 18

lol you made a joke and people take it as real advice, i swear people on this app need to loosen up...a lot!

#31 Yeah damn that joke was so funny I almost died laughing! *cough* NOT *cough*

incoherentrmblr 21

Then you reply, "You mean like this?..." *cuts her with sharp/blunt object*

You can cut someone with a blunt object? When did this miracle happen?

PSYqualiac 17

#55, Lord Helix decreed it to be.

how the hell is my comment wrong wow stop acting like you wouldn't do it lmao

guys, its classic first comment syndrome. he probably just hasn't gotten his vaccination yet. hope you get better little buddy!

Sounds like this man has a serious case of bitch dependency. OP needs to slap some sense into his friend before it gets too bad. Bitch dependency can be very dangerous, and he could end up with even bitchier bitches. Seek counsel from A Pimp Named Slickback.

Hopefully the tool she would use for cutting isn't as sharp as her words.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Actually, if she's psycho enough to actually cut him, the sharper the tool the better. It would hurt less and heal quicker. A cut with a dull blade is basically tearing just as much as cutting, so it messes you up more.

But a sharper tool generally yields more blood, and deeper wounds.

hannahgrac3 12

Maybe OP's a girl? Makes more sense than it being a guy that she wants to cut. Probably feels jealous of OP

I was thinking the same. It's very possible for a guy and a girl to have a platonic friendship, but apparently this crazy girlfriend doesn't think so. Best of luck to you, OP.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

The OP IS a girl. I guess I missed that when I was typing my comment. Either way, my comment still stands. Just replace the hims with hers.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
dbt88 15

Pretty sure OP is a girl so unless she's going after the girlfriend...

Why would a woman need to become gay to fk a man...?

MzZombicidal 36

I doubt that psycho would be so insecure if it came to a dude. Unless the best friend is bisexual or something.

Overly attached girlfriends. Overly attached girlfriends everywhere

Overly attached? This sounds more like something from that tv show stalker, maybe she's so obsessed because she's been stalking him for years...

You should probably tell your bestfriend about his lunatic girlfriend

DawnDarke 14

I've tried that before, ended up losing my friend and his gf messaged me a smiley face -.-

Yeah, F his friends life. She's going to be troublesome to get rid of.

josiemorehouse 12

I agree, but I think OP should talk to her friend without said psycho nearby, and approach the subject cautiously. Like tell him that psycho-girl may misunderstand their friendship, and suggest maybe he talk to her and make sure she knows that ya'll are just friends. If he asks why, tell him. Good luck OP.

Stab the gf. Make sure she knows you are more psycho than her.

PSYqualiac 17

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Psychos always make for the most interesting relationships. And breaking up with them is even more dangerous. Don't even think a restraining order would be enough.

If this happens again, send me a bat-signal or something, cause I think that dealing with a psycho is one of those situations that I could help..

I would inform your friend about that. If you've known him for twelve years, and he's a sensible person, he'll probably believe you. Some people are defensive of their loved ones, but a one-month girlfriend may never have a place saying that to a friend of twelve years. Be respective of the fact that they are dating, but never tolerate harsh words, let alone threats. Hope it works out OP.

The friend will subconsciously know it's true but will not admit it consciously to himself due to recent years blinding. Talking in front of them about it as a joke is also a way to go. It gives her a chance to appear as she isn't a psycho.

They've been friends for 12 years right? I bet OP's friend talks about OP a LOT! Maybe that is the reason for the girlfriend to act a little bit off... Still a bit loopy to go that far though.