Road rage

By Xtine - 23/06/2009 04:44 - United States

Today, while on the road, I saw a turtle in the middle of the other lane. I slammed on my brakes and got out, holding up, and pissing off, several drivers on both sides of the highway. Getting closer to the turtle, I realized that it was not a turtle at all, but a very large pile of dog shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 615
You deserved it 46 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wtf? When did a dog have time to take a large crap on a highway???

Comments

BILMAN 0

do you realize how retarded you are?! how can you not notice it, smell it and why the **** would you care about it?! OR youre story has a meaning to it. YOU are the pile of dogshit! you picked yourself up!

OK if your on a side street ok thats fine...BUT A HIGHWAY good god people are idiots

deja54 0

You're an idiot. You shouldn't be coming to an abrupt stop on the highway unless it's a matter of life and death. And not a matter of life and death for a ******* turtle.

a Highway!? Common, like turtles don't just lay in the middle of a "highway" A Private Road yah.. But I do the same all the time haha! And yea, how does shit get in the middle of this "highway" anyways!?

deja54 0

I hope to god you are not in a position of authority to make decisions that could affect other people.

Obviously you have never been to Virginia (where she's from) or anywhere in the south. Turtles and other beasties cross busy highways, interstates, 4-ways, ect. because the roads are all cut through dense wooded areas--basically their habitats. Now the dog shit part I believe because she describes it as a 2-laned highway so it probably has houses along it and, viola, dogs.

Tripodi 0

you are a ******* idiot OP...why the **** would you give a shit if its a turtle? so what? kill it? all things die eventually, dont risk your life for some ******* animal.

shewasalmost18 0

my bad, next time i wont walk my dog on the highway

Laci_Laine 0

I stopped on a road once to try to save a turtle that was on it's back in the road but it turned out to already be in a pool of it's own blood :( and it was on a country road so I wasn't endangering anyone

YDI for getting turtle and tortoise confused. turtles live in the sea.

ohsheeeet 0