By ConfusedGinger - 10/11/2016 11:50 - United States - Downingtown

Today, my dog pooped. In my lap. While I was driving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 872
You deserved it 2 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're lucky the FML wasn't about how you watched your dogs body go flying through the windshield when you got in an accident. Buy a carrier FFS.

That's why you don't drive with a dog in your lap

Comments

You're lucky the FML wasn't about how you watched your dogs body go flying through the windshield when you got in an accident. Buy a carrier FFS.

That's why you don't drive with a dog in your lap

Rawrshi 25

You'd think this would be common sense considering crates, doggie seatbelts, and many other options exist to keep a dog secure in the car for a reason. It's also illegal in some places and worthy of a citation for distracted driving in others, so that's something to consider. Protect your doggos.

Not only distracting but if it's able to crawl down to your feet it can cause you to not be able to brake.

nattlecakes 19

Sorry OP, but I think YDI. If your dog can't behave then it shouldn't be able to roam about the car and shit in your lap. Get a car safe kennel for the poor pup and let it go to the bathroom before you get in and drive.

The poop part could be the dog being sick, not misbehaving. Regardless a carrier or harness that is buckled in is important.

nattlecakes 19

This is true. Some dogs do get quite nervous or excited on car rides and it causes them to go. But a carrier def should have been in play here

Quite a bit of poop on FML tonight. Anyway, sucks that you doggo dumped on your lap. Sounds like you'll be cruising with the Windows down for a bit.

Anyone find sentence. Fragments irritating? Evidently, your dog. Does.

The grammar used was more for dramatic effect, you don't always have to follow the rules. It was punctuated in the way it would be spoken and actually makes sense.

lexiieeex3 32

Why was your dog on your lap while you were driving? I reckon that would be a bit of a distraction, no?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

"Small and chill". It's like "Netflix and chill"... but for little people.

#8, It'll be an issue when you dog gets crushed between you and the airbag.

@8: Then I wish you good luck when your dog goes flying through your windshield in case you ever have to brake hard. Also he can be as chill as can be, you never know he doesn't get startled someday by a loud noise etc. and jumps into your face on the highway.

On top of what everyone else has said, if you ever drive with your windows down, have fun when your dog jumps out of your car and gets hit by another car. Watched it happen on a highway.

Your driving is so bad it literally scared the crap out of your dog!

That sort of of thing is one of many reasons I don't allow my dogs in my lap when they're in the car with me. Not to mention the obvious safety issue.

Man, thats one shi This person has been removed from existence by the sentient snake that secretly controls fml. The snake thanks you for your patience, and urges you to think twice before using a terrible, over used pun.