Riveting

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me she was bored. During sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 712
You deserved it 23 176

Top comments

mintcar 9

Wow, step up your game pal. If your girlfriend is bored then there's clearly something you're not doing right. One thing sex is not is BORING.

you_failed 15

Haha awkward... :X Sucks though, but should've tried harder.. ;)

Comments

lksdliz 9

Bored with sex or bored with YOU? Better jazz it UP!

sourgirl101 28

33 is correct OP, there is so much more to sex then you just sticking it in. Getting into a route will bore anyone. It could be something as simple as switching positions. Find out what she likes or if she, herself doesn't know, try simple things such as scented massages, feathers, silk gloves, glow in the dark body paint, blindfolds, strip tease, body shots off one another, fooling around up against the mirror. etc....The list is never ending. Don't let this effect your ego. Take it as a challenge to bring you closer to the girl you love enough to please.(: Good luck!

Igor_g5 0

You got to pick it up. If a woman is bored during sex with you, you're just not doing a good job. No woman has ever been bored in my bed.

What in the world were you trying to say 46

RedPillSucks 31
seraphxchild 3

yeah you should get something kinky goin on in that bed sir. it could just be her, more often than not a woman will be unable to climax with missionary intercourse. besides they make books, apps, pills, creams, and other sources for just your problem. don't ignore it either, that's the worst thing you could do.

RainWind 0