Riveting

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me she was bored. During sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 712
You deserved it 23 177

Top comments

mintcar 9

Wow, step up your game pal. If your girlfriend is bored then there's clearly something you're not doing right. One thing sex is not is BORING.

you_failed 15

Haha awkward... :X Sucks though, but should've tried harder.. ;)

Comments

Amen! communication is a GOOD thing! better to be honest than the alternative.

perdix 29

Bring out your Leonardo DiCaprio calendar. Give her a trivia "fun fact" with each pelvic thrust. Honey is the only natural food they doesn't spoil. Wham! Sharks can sense magnetic fields. Bam! Joe DiMaggio hit safely in 56 consecutive games. Thank you, ma'am!

footballguyyy 0

Read a book and get an app if you can! There is a good one for Iphone.

RedPillSucks 31

Erm... While having sex? Instead of having sex? How will this be less boring? I need details, man!!!! The ceiling fan broke and the electric dog collar lost its charge. I'm looking for something new to turn us on.

bamagirl14 0

sounds like someone isn't so good in bed.

Oh boohoo, than ask her what's wrong and what you can do about it. Do something she likes or pleasure her more before the sex if that is what she needs. But communicate more with eachother because that is obviously your problem, or her problem if she doesn't communicate with you, anyway fix it.

DallasFreeSex 0

you should date Asians, their ass r tighter

mattitucklove01 0

Try harder ! or cut your losses and move on ! it might seem that you might never be able to please her. And you will never forget what she said! So do yourself and her a favor, just END it !