Riveting

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me she was bored. During sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 712
You deserved it 23 176

Top comments

mintcar 9

Wow, step up your game pal. If your girlfriend is bored then there's clearly something you're not doing right. One thing sex is not is BORING.

you_failed 15

Haha awkward... :X Sucks though, but should've tried harder.. ;)

Comments

mintcar 9

Wow, step up your game pal. If your girlfriend is bored then there's clearly something you're not doing right. One thing sex is not is BORING.

iloveboyswittats 10

He can't fix it if she isn't saying what she likes. Boring is not a very constructive word

SgtPrinny44556 0

no it's love Scott I wasn't trying to trick you

fthku 13

I don't know how many times I can say this, but sex involves TWO people. Not one. If she's not having fun in the sack, they're probably both at fault. Communication is key here. Every girl is different. I've had several girlfriends, all of which liked different things, for different lengths of time. Now, of course there are gonna be people who are better and people who are worse, but if you're in a committed relationship, you should know each other intimately and be able to communicate. OP is actually good but does the same things over and over since they met? OP isn't really good and could use direction? Her problem for not communicating. Telling him "you're boring" is not communicating. That would kill the mood and probably make me wanna slap my girlfriend. Not that I would.

Sex should definetley not be boring. If she is bored, then she's probably doing something wrong too. If I was bored, I'd show him how it's done instead (: but yeah, i voted you totaly deserved it...

mintcar 9

I tried to correct myself right after my post but it wasn't submitting my comment.. I was in class so I decided to give up after the 4th try. I know how communication during sex works seeing as how I've taking 2 human sexuality classes. ( Human Sexuality in Sociolgical Perspective and Human Sexuality in Cross-Cultural Perspective). Also, it's clearly common knowledge. But.....maybe she finds him to be boring because he has become predictable? He's no longer as adventurous as he once was? He no longer has passion? Sex without passion is dull. Or maybe that he's having personal problems that's affecting his performance, who knows? But yeah, all of that could quite possibly be fixed with a little communication. (attempt #6) hfsjkjgdshkjdugh!!!! If this doesn't post, I give up!!

fthku 13

All the stuff you said could just be added to the examples I gave. As you said it, a little communication. This is definately not the way to go about it. Also, I really wanna know, did it post when you said you'll give up or did you try again?

Try doing different stuff to spice things up.

meowmeowwkitty 0

watch some ****, get some ideas = my advice.

start beating her. that'll spice things up.

brighteyes81 0

You are a horrible little man who's probably never satisfied anything other than your hand.

you use your hand idiot... you don't satisfy your hand... ^ fail

idk how you managed to fail that bad 44... this is why trolls flourish... because ppl like you feel the need to make emotional replies to trolls and only end up making yourself look stupid... think before you respond to a troll in the future...

rldostie 19

It happens. You just need to spice things up a bit. People forget that the sex part of a relationship is just like the emotional part--you have to work at it or it will get stale. It doesn't mean it's the end of the relationship, just that you have to work a little harder together to make it new and exciting. Good luck!

ulicksam 0

Children get bored so easily these days. As someone else mentioned, you could always SIIHB.

Got to keep things fresh in the bedroom man. Alabama Hot Pocket.

Spice it up then, at least she told you rather than looking somewhere else.