Red flag

By Anonymous - 15/01/2014 18:25 - Italy - Pistoia

Today, I found out that the generous gift from my boyfriend of a new iPhone was only given so he could use the "Find my phone" function to make sure I'm always where I say I am each day. I'm being stalked by my own boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 182
You deserved it 8 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Be cautious, as my ex tried that same thing on me. His reasoning for it turned out to be because he was cheating on me, and wanted to make sure I wasn't doing the same! (I wasn't) Enjoy though!

My parents do this. It sucks. Just turn off location services.

Comments

Dodge4x4Ram 46

You can buy a new boyfriend on ITunes

I'd say run as fast as you can, but he would probably just find you.

First, erase "Find My Friends" app if you have it. Then, change your iCloud password so he can't use "Find my Phone" on the web anymore. Then go into privacy settings and make sure that no other strange apps you don't recognize are using your GPS. You're in control here.

Don't even need to erase find my friends. You can block all or some people from following you. I do have my turned on for my husband and parents. I have health issues and would prefer they can find me if I need help.

Oh, yes, I love Find My Friends a lot too! I was just going for the total "kill it all with fire" advice to a (justifiably) paranoid girl to make her feel totally safe.

havahnegila 22

If you are registered under his account you can make your own apple account and then he can't try to find you. But you guys do need to talk.

he gonna cause trouble in the future (example: being that creepy ex)

perdix 29

It's more likely he wants to know that you're far enough away that he can do his own nasty deeds without you walking in.

Maybe he's cheating on her and is afraid that she's doing the same?

Brianna_Ray 23

Oh yikes! That sounds majorly creepy! FYL

Quite easy, create a new iTunes account with a password he won't be able to crack.