React content

By fmlfmlfml - 02/06/2009 18:03 - United States

Today, I was taking a nap. Apparently, my two year old daughter decided to crawl on top of the covers on my bed because she was scared since there was a thunderstorm. I thought she was one of our cats so I kicked her off. She hit the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 96 946
You deserved it 251 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

truslide 0

LMAO must have been a hard kick to do that and even then, why the hell would you kick a cat that hard?

I don't think your child will be crawling in your bed anymore for a while... if ever.

Comments

Ok, so I totally sympathize here once when my now 7 year old was 3 I awoke to the sound of my husband screaming NO STOP! What happened was my son had come to our room in the middle of the night and fallen asleep on top of our feet and in my sleep I thought he was our German shepherd and my husband woke up just in time to see me almost kick our son off the bed, luckily he was able to wake me up enough that I only pushed him a little before I realized what was going on but it could have been was worse.

Mirandals 0

Well jeez, why would you kick your cat that hard?! Poor baby, you scared the baby for life!

Wait. How is your life ******? F your daughter's life for getting kicked across the room and for having a crazy cat kicking parent. Don't worry you can write a better FML in a couple hours "Today, I took my 2 year old to the emergency room with broken bones and a concussion. Child Protective Services interrogated me for 6 hours"

OMG! child abuse and cat abuse isn't very nice. and you shouldnt be kicking anything as hard as you must have to do that

OMG! child abuse and cat abuse isn't very nice. and you shouldnt be kicking anything as hard as you must have to do that

So it's ok to hit pets but not children? You shouldn't be allowed to have any of them.

Y the **** would u kick a cat? You really need to learn to control yourself and **** off

bubbly451 0

omg u are such a jerk! was she ok? god why would u kick ur cat anyway.