Don't let the bedbugs bite!

By sleepingonthetoilet - 28/03/2018 08:00 - United States - Birmingham

Today, my supervisor locked me in the women's bathroom as I was cleaning it. I heard the owner scolding him, so I waited for the door to open, thinking he got in trouble. It wasn't until I heard the front gate locking that I realized I'm staying the night in the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 508
You deserved it 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohsnapword 21

I like how you can use your phone to post an FML about this but not call for help...

You’re stuck there all night?! What if you need to use the bathroom? Oh... yeah.

Comments

ohsnapword 21

I like how you can use your phone to post an FML about this but not call for help...

You do know every FML has to start with “Today...”?

Even if this wasn't posted from the bathroom, I thought it was a standard thing for people to have their phones on them at all times these days.

I definitely don’t have my phone on me at all times, and several jobs don’t let you have your phone on you.

You’re stuck there all night?! What if you need to use the bathroom? Oh... yeah.

What kind of bathroom has the lock on the OUTSIDE of the door?

Hearing the door lock must’ve given you a sinking feeling. Maybe the door would open if you really faucet? All hope is not down the drain, unless you need to pee. If you do, urinal-ot of trouble!

Looks like a contender for Best Comments of the Week. Epic pun, Señor Pencil.

ChromoTec 24

Why would you make a pun about a urinal when he's in a woman's bathroom? That's one of the shittiest puns I've seen today. Maybe you need to flush it out of your system. Whatever that was though, urine for it now.

I can't wait for them to realize what happened in the morning when they find you in the ladies room.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Call your boss, and call the authorities if they wont come let you out. Thats not ok.

What smart person decided to put a lock on a bathroom door that can’t be opened from the inside?

Don’t you have a cell phone? Call your supervisor.