Merry Xmas

By Christmas sucks - 24/12/2012 01:03 - United States - Boston

Today, I was wrapping presents for my daughter, trying to be really quiet. Behind me, the cat decided to climb the tree, which then fell on top of me and I couldn't move. My daughter had to help me up. She now knows everything she's getting for Christmas this year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 872
You deserved it 4 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This close to the actual holiday, I don't think it matters much.

Wow. I find it amazing how you would know that this exact same thing would happen if you owned a cat.

Comments

bredahl 26

This is why I don't own a cat.

Wow. I find it amazing how you would know that this exact same thing would happen if you owned a cat.

I'd like to think I speak for all cat owners when I give you the finger. Cats = great. You = not so much.

Haha I love how all 3 of us have cat pictures and are defending cats so fervently.

It was a must that I joined this cat picture lineup.

@27- hush you, or I shall take an extra large stinky poo in the litter box and smile as you pick it up!!!!

So many cats as profile pictures in these reply comments...

SomeDeadRabbits 8

Um. I'm a cat too... Uh. Meow?

Aww I don't have a cat profile pic,I feel so uncool now :(

Lol! Should've checked back sooner. Ahaha.

Thursday737 7

did somebody say cat picture thread?

It's why I don't put up a tree. That and I live in a tiny apartment.

This close to the actual holiday, I don't think it matters much.

Well it can be an early Christmas , worse could have happend.

I don't see why OP would wrap presents so close to the Christmas tree. Nothing would have happened if she was somewhere else.

cheezepoof2002 4

hiding in the living room to wrap presents? you have no kids and you are a crazy cat lady, don't lie.

CharresBarkrey 15

The FML clearly says OP has a daughter... Did you even read it?

RecklessLove 18

Clearly, you didn't get what they were saying.

cheezepoof2002 4

clearly you two dips hits are the ones who don't get it.

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Well, now you wont have to hear the legendary Christmas -urprise scream of children.

Oh crap the children are uprising we're all doomed

What is your username about missy! Christmas doesn't suck! BLASPHEMY

Well I hope you have a wonderful Christmas anyway. Merry Xmas everyone on FML! Xxxxxoxox

TheDrifter 23

New Years resolution "Buy a better tree stand". Or put the cat on a diet, whatever works for you.

Not all of us ******* want to be skinny. Don't be all judging up a ******* grill. Merry Xmas!!

thefatman38 4

Or lift a few weights to move from under a tree

suboy 10

You can never go wrong with gift bags. Pop in the gift with some tissue and Voila. Couldve had them ready and been away from the tree.

pjmommy 9

its great that you're worried about ruining her surprise and not getting hurt