React content

By fmlfmlfml - 02/06/2009 18:03 - United States

Today, I was taking a nap. Apparently, my two year old daughter decided to crawl on top of the covers on my bed because she was scared since there was a thunderstorm. I thought she was one of our cats so I kicked her off. She hit the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 96 946
You deserved it 251 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

truslide 0

LMAO must have been a hard kick to do that and even then, why the hell would you kick a cat that hard?

I don't think your child will be crawling in your bed anymore for a while... if ever.

Comments

organismal 0

you shouldn't have been kicking that hard anyway. i actually think it was LUCKY that it was your kid; kids are stronger than cats. while your kid's probably just a little banged up, you could have seriously hurt your cat, or even killed it.

ohemgeeyall 0

If you kick a two year old hard enough to hit the wall, I can only imagine what that would have done to a cat. YDI.

LoveLessBeauty13 0

Lmao how mean! I mean, even if you thought it was your cat that was still a bit harsh don'tcha think? Either way I hope your daughter is fine.

ok guys listen up.... you have no idea how far the wall is from the bed..... if they are touching that would be like half a foot to kick which wouldn't hurt a cat... and its natural reflex when your startled from your sleep.

Belief_fml 0

You are just awful. Fyi, traumatic events at a young age can cause sociopathy so watch out.

Should you really be napping when your 2 year old is awake?

y would u kick ur cat in the first place

Why the heck would you kick a cat off anyway?? You are a horrible person.