Psycho

By Anonymous - 12/10/2011 05:14 - United States

Today, I was on a drive with my uncle. We saw a dead deer on the side of the road and expressed our pity for it. Then a squirrel runs across the road and my uncle swerves toward the squirrel, laughing hysterically and yelling, "Run rodent run." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 603
You deserved it 4 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whippymcdumb4zs 0

He was just trying to catch dinner.

Comments

Well, thats funny.....in a creepy werid way.....poor Bambi and that squirrel dude.....

lidemocr 0

I'm with your uncle. I hate squirrels. They are nasty and carry disease.

**** you ignorant twat squirrels are harmless and more animals carry more diseases so stfu

They carry rabies, chew through house insulation and wires that cause house fires. You call that 'harmless'? You obviously don't live anywhere near squirrels or you'd know they are a pain in the ass. Cute, but a ******* pain.

I bursted out laughing at this. Am I a horrible person?

Pity for the deer? How about for the person who likely totaled their car because the stupid thing jumped out in front of them? People are ridiculous...

What the **** happened to being serious? Pity the squirrel and your uncle's a cruel two faced ******. Hate all you want, in my opinion all those who think what the uncle did was funny, thumbs down and go **** yourself. Not only did he try to run down a defenseless animal, he put 2 human lives at risk unnecessarily.

How exactly did he risk human life? A squirrel isn't going to cause that much damage if you hit it, a bloody tire at most.

What if the squirrel went up a curb or dashed past behind a fire hydrant? If the uncle swerved without seeing those things wouldn't it cause a crash?

Fire hydrant does not equal a squirrel. Just saying.