Precious memories

By jeph23 - 11/09/2009 20:11 - United States

Today, after picking up my 6 year-old from school, he said, "Drew said his dad could beat you up." I told him that he needs to respect his own father more and stand up for me. We got home, I looked up his class roster and low and behold, Drew's dad beat me up in junior high. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 311
You deserved it 19 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

like father like son.... once an asshole, always an asshole...

Tell your son to tell Drew that you can make his dad have an "accident" or disappear under mysterious circumstances.

Comments

DeathByFalchion 0

Haha, ydi for not having your phone turned off (or a different ringtone) but Quagmire rocks. Also, the hell is up with the switched comments?

The worst part is it's the ringtone customized for his mom. Eeeewww. The ringtone he has for their sweet daughter: NIN's "Closer."

plexico is familiar with NIN? I think I love you! Well, more like I love NIN, but whatever. Don't you know you're supposed to listen to old guy music? :D Aw man, my idol got to see them two days ago. That *****.

ravar5 0

i know this is trolling but YDI for watching family guy it is for an incredibly low standard of think and YDI again for using a ringtone that dumb and again for not thinking it would be awkward if your gf's parents heard it

@op Tell your son to say "my dad is smarter than yours"

tm1061 0

hah :) nice! but seriously, some kid telling yours that they could beat you up isn't an fml situation. sorry you got beat up though

To the "ringtone" FML: YDI, you're with your girlfriend's family. Set your phone to silent.

What I don't understand is why Drew's dad had a Family Guy ringtone to begin with. And why did Drew's girlfriend's parents beat you up in school?

How about educating your son that violence isn't the answer to anything, and even if the other kid's father could beat you up, that it doesn't make you any less of a man?

Wait, how come this FML changed from a ringtone, to Drew's Dad, and back to the ringtone, then back to Drew's dad again?

Today after picking up my 6 yr old from school, he says "Drew said his dad could beat you up." I told him that he needs to respect his own father more and stand up for me! I get home, look up his class roster and low and behold, Drew's dad beat me up in Jr. High. FML Today, I had dinner with my girlfriend's family. I had been perfectly polite and everything was going along smooth, until my phone rang on high volume. The ringtone? Quagmire from Family Guy's signature line, "Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy, Let's have sex!" FML Stop changing them. Just pick one.