Precious memories

By jeph23 - 11/09/2009 20:11 - United States

Today, after picking up my 6 year-old from school, he said, "Drew said his dad could beat you up." I told him that he needs to respect his own father more and stand up for me. We got home, I looked up his class roster and low and behold, Drew's dad beat me up in junior high. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 311
You deserved it 19 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

like father like son.... once an asshole, always an asshole...

Tell your son to tell Drew that you can make his dad have an "accident" or disappear under mysterious circumstances.

Comments

The FMLs are playing musical links, so my original comment has been changed/deleted. Oops.

I guess so, if you need your 6-yr-old to stand up for you. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.

Uh...You kinda deserved that, cuz if you tell your son to "stand up for you", he might very well get in a fight with the other kid. Good goin'. Karma's a bitch, isn't it?

...Okay, the FML unswitched, so here's my original comment: OP, that's hilarious. I'm sure you have something that guy doesn't have at this point...right...? ^^ Also, it's "lo and behold." Apparently, the expression can be traced back to the 1800s-ish, based on the word "loke" in ye olde middle Englyshe texts. We use it now as "And whaddya know, that happened," but it was more of a "look and see" kinda deal in the past. Maybe you'll be able to intellectually beat that guy up and get revenge?

YDI for liking family guy. Unless youre 12, that's unacceptable.

Glam_fml 0

Hopefully her family has a sense of humor.

wtf. i guess my earlier post was the wrong FML... thats strange (this was meant to be a reply to #2)

oh you definetly deserverd that, for one habing that as your ringtone and two, not silencing your phone when youre having dinner