Prank [GONE WRONG] [GONE SEXUAL]

By Mintspice - 19/12/2018 06:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, my friends decided to pull a prank. They told my girlfriend I'd cheated on her, which I hadn't. Her revenge? Inviting me over to have me walk in on her with my brother. Our 6-month anniversary was two days away and I got her a trip to Spain, which cost me almost three paychecks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 707
You deserved it 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, so many layers: Friends who think it funny to destroy you relationship 'as a prank'. A girlfriend who instantly sleeps with your brother without hearing you out first. Your brother who has no problem sleeping with your girlfriend. You really are surrounded by shitty people... I feel sorry for you. I gues it's time to leave the state to start a new life with new, less shitty people.

OUCH!! the fact that she chose your brother, out of anybody else, shows the kind of person she is. You're better off without her! sorry you spent so much money, hope you take the trip anyway!

Comments

Your friends, your girlfriend, and your brother all suck. I'm so sorry, OP. You sure have a lot of terrible people in your life. Have you considered some self-examination to see why you keep attracting abusers? Maybe you just need to move somewhere else and start over, socially. I'm rooting for you. That experience sounds like a nightmare.

Rosaluv 5

thats immature as ****. why would your "friends" do some Shit like that. In au honesty... I would have gotten Revenge the same way.