Prank [GONE WRONG] [GONE SEXUAL]

By Mintspice - 19/12/2018 06:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, my friends decided to pull a prank. They told my girlfriend I'd cheated on her, which I hadn't. Her revenge? Inviting me over to have me walk in on her with my brother. Our 6-month anniversary was two days away and I got her a trip to Spain, which cost me almost three paychecks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 707
You deserved it 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, so many layers: Friends who think it funny to destroy you relationship 'as a prank'. A girlfriend who instantly sleeps with your brother without hearing you out first. Your brother who has no problem sleeping with your girlfriend. You really are surrounded by shitty people... I feel sorry for you. I gues it's time to leave the state to start a new life with new, less shitty people.

OUCH!! the fact that she chose your brother, out of anybody else, shows the kind of person she is. You're better off without her! sorry you spent so much money, hope you take the trip anyway!

Comments

There's a few important lessons to be learned here: 1)Those aren't friends. People shouldn't jeopardize or sabotage your relationship, especially ones that care about you. 2)Your brother is a piece of crap. Why would he even THINK about sleeping with your girlfriend? 3)Your girlfriend was trash and you deserve better. Your friends and brother did you a service, but they're still terrible human beings. 4)NEVER spend that kind of money on someone you've only been dating for half a year. Why would you spend that much and you haven't even been together for a few years? Live and learn. That's something awful to go through and I hope you'll be okay. Be kind to yourself for now and know you're better off without any of these people in your life.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

It think your “friends” owe you the money for the trip and you should forgive your girlfriend.

OP shouldn’t forgive his girlfriend. Deception or not, she still cheated on him. She should have confronted him and asked him about it. Instead, she went and not only cheated on him, but used his brother to do it.

Well, I always say "If you were punished anyways, might as well do the crime". Your better off anyways since this type of behavior is not just a one time thing.

Jason Thomas McConnell 11

That's not a prank thats just being an asshole. I wouldn't call them your friends.

Lukr 8

get a life. No seriusly. Like a new start. Just go somewhere where noone knkws you and start over. Maybe the people there won't be as shitty

Lukr 8

You need a new Girlfriend, brother and Friends

Okay but why would you buy a trip to Spain for someone you’ve only been dating for 6 months? Unless you’re very wealthy, that it an incredibly over-the-too gift for 6 months. I’d probably wait to do that until a minimum of 5 years and that’s if we are in a financial spot to do so. Anyway, your ex was a crappy, untrustworthy, and paranoid person if she did that before even asking you. You are better off.

YDI for buying a trip to Spain after only 6 months of dating. grab a good friend of yours and go enjoy yourselves. forget about her.

OP, now you can take your much-beloved brother on that trip!

That your brother would go along with this. Man, I have serious issues with my brother, though we are working on it. But when he was married, to a wife who made it clear she hated me, she became a flight attendant and did a 180 on her life and personality. Dropped 100lbs and went from reserved to overly-friendly. Towards the end it was clear she was cheating on him. As solid evidence, she had flown into an airport near here. I was asked to pick her up, as I was closest and my health issues were non-existent then. She was intoxicated, don't think she was drunk, but definitely on something. Said she couldn't afford a cab ride to the hotel and it was out of shuttle range. Pull up to a high dollar hotel and she asked me to help her with her luggage, so the valet parked my car. They had a guy to do luggage, but she wanted me to help. The minute we got to the room she opened the mini-bar and told me "I know we had a lot of anger in the past, I think we should, you know, maybe **** it out. Just once, your brother wouldn't know, no one would know. Spend the night and tell them traffic was so bad you had to stay somewhere." I jetted out of the building and she yelled "Fine, I'll just f'ing call John* then!" I called my brother, he didn't believe me, took her leaving him and getting pregnent by some random guy within a few months for him to start to believe me. At the time, my brother and I were on semi-War footing, but sleeping with his wife? Even if she was "just his girlfriend", f' no, you simply don't do that. *Name has been changed, not that it would matter too much. I had no idea who she was talking about, apparently it was a co-pilot she knew.